Mittwoch, 26. November 2008

Dampferball 2008

It was my second Damperball experience this year.

Dampferball 2008

Dampferball- a dance party which is held on a Dampboat. Our family participate this dance party every year and for me it was second time.

Dampferball 2008

I was so suprised last time to dance in such a classical small ship.

Dampferball 2008

Where you see manual operation system in front of the dance hall.

Dampferball 2008

But this year, I felt much more familiar. I have chosen blue dress which I bought in US.

Dampferball 2008

So the party has started.

Dampferball 2008

Music is continuously played by live band and you dance before appetizer, after appetizer, after main dish and after dessert... whichmeans almost all the time:)

Dampferball 2008

Dampferball 2008

Swiss food is tasty only in such a special occation..:)

Dampferball 2008

What I was also looking forward is Ursula's dress.

Dampferball 2008

and her dance with Godzilla. First of all, I wore simple nude colour dress last year which turned out to be super boring dress next to Ursula's flash pink dress!! (you see her dress in sidebar:) That's why I have chosen colour dress this year in order not to be so boring next to her bright dress.
This year, she had passionate red dress bought in Iran!!(where she arrange her dress is also very original!!)

Dampferball 2008

and as you know, how they dance..

Dampferball 2008

I really have to be careful when they are dancing close to me.. I don't want to be bumped by Godzilla..

Dampferball 2008

Compared to the other couples in photo, you can see how unique they dance. Consuming full energy!!

Since Godzilla and Ursula are so crazy, I also have to do some action!!

Dampferball 2008

Titanic in snoowwwwwwww!! My god, that was fxxking cold!!

But I felt like acting crazy, after seeing agressive Godzlla's dance:)

and I could also dance much better than last year. It was indeed lots of fun!! I'm still bad in ball dance but this one, Odie should take me to dance lesson. He promised.

Being spinned by Odie with Rock'Roll music was ok. When I met him first time in club, I thought "what kind of stupid European dance is this??" since Odie spinned me too much. That time in TOkyo, I only know sexy disco dance with R&B or Hiphop:) But now I got use to this European way and I can even enjoy!

Dampferball 2008

The only thing I can improve better until next year is again German.. Odie enjoy talking about politics with Cigar which I still cannot understand well. Like learning dancing, I hope I can learn more in discussion by next year.

3 Kommentare:

BigAl hat gesagt…

I had a look on all your blog entries yesterday. How come you are able too travel and celebrate that much? You guys happen to be rich?

yucocktail hat gesagt…

Wow,you went through all my entries? Well, thank you and I hope you like it! "happen to be rich.." no, we are just standard Swiss and Japanese couple:)

BigAl hat gesagt…

Grüezi, thanks for your reply!
Well at least I consider you travelling a lot, much more than I do even for business trips within Japan.

Of course I went through all your entries. Very interesting to see the mirror image of my life here. Although I am not Swiss but German.