Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008

Family event

Again, I had such a fun time with all the families of Odie. Once in a year, this huge party is held in Basel, hosted by a brother of Godzilla.

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

For me, it was a second time! I was really surprised, when I first joined the party last year because of this huge buffet! It is as beautiful as the banquet party in 5 star hotel!!

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

Upon I arrived, I was already totally excited for a fun day..!

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

This is really gorgeous!! In Japan, I've never seen such a selsction of cheese, even in a buffet in 5 star hotel!! (I always have to compare with 5 star hotel since I belong to it before..)

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

The bread, Zoft is also hugeeeeee and it's a handmade!!

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

Fruits are also part of the decoration and the guests can pick them up anytime they want..! This time, our friend from Japan, Morita san was joining and he was totally amazed. He was telling me every time " this is not possible in Japan!":)

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

,,,which one is Godzilla..? Godzilla and his brother are two youngest among their 4 brorhers and sisters. I can easily imagine how naughty they were..:)

So were eating and chatting whole time.

Teppanyaki und Basel

I also fell in love with this boy..

Teppanyaki und Basel

He likes playing with me and also with Odie.He was so cuteeee! I wish I have such a boy!



In the late afternoon, we went for a walk. "A Walk"? I thought it will be a quick walk. But it ended up as 1 hour long walk all the way to the main station!! Even an oldest sister of Godzilla joined and she walk together without any problem!! This is very amazing!! In Japan, nobody even think of letting 70year old lady walk so long!!

Teppanyaki und Basel

We also walk back to home.. The total distance we walk on this day is about 7km, I assume..

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

Back to the home, the party has continued..The room is light up cozy and comfy..

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

Time for dessert! Both cakes were yummy yummy.I already had enough chocolate but I was able to eat two pieces of cakes. Oh noooooo!

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

I also brought green tea cream with me. I knew someone will bring cakes so some cream to add on those cakes might be an idea. But it seems like I didn't put enough sugar in it.. Since Japanese prefer having less sugar in dessert, this cream was my taste, not for guests.. Next time, I will make something sweet or perhaps Avocado sushi is better..

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

Finally "Art contest" has begun!!

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

This is actually an art from the daughter of Godzilla's brother. Two daughters of him are both artist. Hmmmm it seems that Godzilla's relative have all "art" in their blood!

Teppanyaki und Party in Basel

I really really love this family! They are not only kind but all fun and cheerful. I always feel comfortable in this family. Maybe it's also because they are always making effort speaking high German with me. I believe my German skill has been improved from last year so it was even more fun this time. But my goal is understanding Swiss German without having problem. If they can speak Swiss German to me (although I reply then back in high German) it will be even more fun!!
I'm very proud being one of the member of this family!

Keine Kommentare: