Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008

1st of January

on 1st of January, again I cooked with Urusla. well, basically I just "help" her but I enjoy standing at the kitchen with her. We made vegetable soup which contain about 10 different vegetables in a pan. I was actually just mixing them:)

Cooking together

While I was frying, she added many spices, such as herbs and bouyon.

Cooking together

Since I had meat for last couple of days, I really appreciated this healthy vegetable soup!

Cooking together

So we had again great dinner!

IMG_5205.JPG

After a dinner, I was working at the living room. Zeno was watching 24 as usual. All of the sudden, we had visitor. It's a family in neighbor, who hold party at their place on the night before.

and suddenly, the door of the living room open, two men came in, Thomas and Sebi.

They took seat, quick had a look what I'm doing with PC and then they started enjoying YOU TUBE from I-phone, being excited to the car race.

IMG_5219.JPG

Zeno was still in his own world and these two men are relaxing like at home.

It was very funny image.

I heard that family of my husband and this family has very good relationship for a long time. Each family has 3 children and their ages are all in a row. Zeno had many crazy things with Thomas and Sebi when they were small. (crashing each others,, something like that)

They just came in to our home and Zeno also open the door of their home without knocking. It is very funny, just like REAL family, totally relaxed.

Later, I learned that Godzilla and Ursula are "god father" and "god mother" of Thomas. It's another European culture that if something happen to real parent, "god parents" will take care of a child. So Thomas is also like a child for them. No wonder.. which means, he is also like a real brother of Zeno.

Keine Kommentare: