Montag, 31. Dezember 2007

Cooking together

Last night, Ursula and Godzilla left home to visit their friends so my husband and I were all alone at home. After another snowboarding session, we decided to cook. We went in to the storage where lots of foods are kept and picked up those vegetables we want to cook.

Comfy Dinner

at the end we cooked too much:)

Comfy Dinner

Tomato risottos was cooked by me.

Comfy Dinner

I called it "a plate of Carotene". I cooked pumpkins, my husband cooked carrots. Carotene promotes vitamin A in the body.

Comfy Dinner

My husband was also in charge of grilling lamb.

Comfy Dinner

It was perfectly done in medium rare.

Comfy Dinner

Kitchen is big enough to work 2 people efficiently. We enjoyed it a lot.

The atmosphere of this mountain house with fire place especially increase the feeling of coziness.

We were too full but the food was that of 5 star restaurant!

Keine Kommentare: