Montag, 12. Mai 2008

Visiting Japan

No post for a long long time... I had to admit that it's because I had too busy to enoy my holiday in Japan for last 3 weeks.



It was a real "Satogaeri" (visiting mother-country) after more than a year.

Tokyo Museums (2121, NACT)

Last year, I returned Japan for a wedding party and I only had 1 week there but this time was different. We rented an apartment and truly enjoyed Japan as "visitor".



Japan look different that before becuase now I can see my country as a third-person view.

Tokyo Midtown

Many positives and some negatives.

Tokyo Midtown

For example dressing dog like this crazy is only possible in Japan.

Tokyo Midtown

She even has a flower on her back!!

Tokyo Midtown

Foods are also unbelivably good in Japan. Actually, Tokyo is the city which has the most number of Michelin stars.

Tokyo Midtown

I ate ONLY Japanese food every day. (except breakfast!)

Green Tea Ice Cream

Japanese sweets are also amazing. This one is my husband's favorite!

Negative remarks are same like I knew from before. In Tokyo, I always have to fight with time since there are so many things I can do. I had to rush up from the metro station on basement 5 floor all the way up to ground. I'm so much in hurry and take a cab but ended up with traffic jam.. These stress always bug me in Tokyo even during a holiday..

Green Tea Ice Cream

3 weeks went by so quickly and of course it is sad to leave home country but I'm not afraid of going back to Switzerland anymore.



Since I moved to Switzerland, there was always some sort of lonliness surronded me.



It was a fear that I will be forgotten by everybody in Japan and lose all friendship.



But during this stay, I was able to catch up with many people and had great fun. We didn't feel any distance and I felt that we've never been apart. All the friendship and reliability has nothing changed.



I want to thank to my friends who gathered on the day I arrived, friends who celebrated 10th birthday party together since we met, high school friends who cracked up together like crazy and ex-colleague and bosses who spared busy time for me and enjoyed drinks all together.



Even though Tokyo is such a busy city, this is my homebase, most comfortable place for me.



I like Switzerland but I have to say that I won't live here without having my husband.



After living in Switzerland for a year, I realized how important my friends are in Japan and same time, how much I in love with my husband which makes me feel like going anywhere just because of him..



11.45hr flight went so fast thinking such a things and wenn I realized, the land of Switzerland was already there.

From Plane

Green, green green.. Switzerland welcome us with full of joyful spring colour.

From Plane

I could tell from the air that spring has arrived in Switzerland as well.

IMG_7637.JPG

After we packed out our suitcase, we had our first dinner at balcony in this year. I hear birds and I smelled fresh green. I can't explain how comfortable it was.

I'm curious how I will feel in year later or more. Maybe in certain point, Switzerland become my home town as well where I can never let go, or maybe already it is..

Keine Kommentare: