Donnerstag, 22. November 2007

Japan in US

Hakone Garden, is a Japanese Garden you could find in San Jose. It was beautiful than I thought..

Hakone Garden

As I got into the garden, I saw tree and stones which are very familiar to me.. It was the atmosphere of my home country.

Hakone Garden

Japanese garden are beautiful all over the year. Not to mention spring, summer is also very green and winter is white being covered by snow. But autumn is even more special.

Hakone Garden

It was one of the best season. I like to see some colored tree among green.

Hakone Garden

My mom.

Hakone Garden

My dad.

Hakone Garden

and my husband with my mom:)

There were not so many people in the garden and was very calm. We felt it was all for our family.

Hakone Garden

Actually, a movie "SAYURI" has been filmed in this garden as well. It's a movie for GEISHA from Hollywood.

Hakone Garden

We could walk up on the hill following narrow path.

Hakone Garden

After we conquered the top and waking down the hill, we found closen door.. We opened and,,,, what a surprise! A bamboo forest!!

Hakone Garden

The path continues through the forest.

Hakone Garden

Curious Swiss boy enjoying:)

Hakone Garden

Stteping stones.

Hakone Garden

Small waterfall. A soft sound of water considerd us very beautiful in Japan.

Hakone Garden

After our excursion in the garden, my parents were waiting for us beside the pond. It is a Japanese garden in US but I felt indeed HOME here.
Living abroad gives me an objective point of view toward Japan. Of course there are positive and negative faces. But I saw from the garden "the beauty of Japan" and I believe Japanese have really good taste in terms of beauty. I also recognized myself how I feel at home in such a place.
Visiting US, visiting my parents were almost like returning home for me.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]yucocktail.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research presents that nearly 80% of all United States adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.