Sonntag, 9. September 2007

Snorkeling

I learned snorkeling in here Greece. First I was not able to dive, but with using fin, I could dive and get closer to fish.
More in Ermioni
Scuba diving require many equipment and of course "buddy" but snorkeling can man easily enjoy whenever you want.
More in Ermioni
Here in Ermioni, there is a funny cafe equipped stairs into water. I like to go down from here.
More in Ermioni
Once I'm in water, soon I see flock of fish and sea urchins.
More in Ermioni
With bad luck, I was sting by jelly fish;-)
More in Ermioni
But anyhow, snorkeling is fun. I was impressed by shining transparent water from the above and also the world under the water. There are indeed many creatures.
More in Ermioni
Back to the land, Im always refreshed.
More in Ermioni
The sunset, it was another beautiful day..

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a beautiful sea!!!!!
I've never tried snorkeling...
but that sounds fun!!!!

yucocktail hat gesagt…

harunappa
Thanks for your comment! Yes it's indeed great feeling to see the world under water. Just watch out sea jellies:)