Sonntag, 12. August 2007

Street Parade

One day in August,,, Zürich becomes the most crazy city in Europe...

STREET PADARE, a huge Techno Party having thousands of visitors from whole Europe, driving everybody crazy and converting the city as one big disco club.

When I reach center of the city, I doubted my eyes. It was not Zürich which is normally very calm and classic. The loud music played entire of the city where ever I go and the way people dress were completely beyond my expectation!!

Gossic fashion in Europe! In Japan, these style are called "Goss Lori" or "Gossic style" who wear all black, princess like, sadistic, or sometimes erotic.




When I was focusing my camera, one man suddenly appear in the screen with funky pause! Everyone become funny and friendly!



Even polices making fun! Unbelievable!!



Men or women, many people are almost naked. Doesn't matter how their shape is:) Everybody are freely enjoying their costume and be crazy! That's a very fun part of living in Europe. In Japan, people will talk about you behind your back when they are doing something too extreme. Many people also painted themselves in silver, blue, red,, not only their head but all over the body!!



Later on, I found same group of people with nice aXXes. Then, I found his aXX writte "I love ALEX". That was super cool! I wish I could take photo and send to my friend Alex.

So I bought myself a devil horn. Can't be that extreme yet but maybe I'll try my best next year.



Then came strange hippy man suddenly captured me! Everything is allowed in this date! Funny, so just make a photo!



Then I found cool friend of mine. Two men from England also fully enjoying the party with sexy style! Can't stop beer, huh? Hi Hi!




Party continue until late. The main street where those techno cars go by was completely full like that of disco in the best time in the night. Car goes slowly one by one. Whenever a car pass by, people on the street became so excited. Me, I wish I had a chance to roam around the city on the car.. Now too old to do so;-)





Zürich has indeed many faces. Sometimes shows it's traditional, classical and conservative face but on the other hand, the city could be soooo crazy and fascinate many people from abroad. What is a real Zürich? I think all of them. And that make the city very attractive.

Keine Kommentare: