Sonntag, 19. August 2007

Girl's weekend

I saw Zürich in totally different side today.
Today, I had a girl's weekend starting from brunch.
Nadine, is a Swiss girl who has been a friend for 2 years and now also a colleague in the office. I met her in Tokyo when she was living there. Heike, a German girl is a friend of Nadine. They met in Tokyo and I got to know her as well from Nadine. Nadine left Tokyo a little bit earlier than Heike so I met her often until she leaves Japan as well. Funny thing is, we all met in Tokyo but now we are all living in Switzerland! Heike moved to Geneva since last month due to her work!

Happy Weekend So we had a girl's meeting after 1 and a 3 months interval. We started from a big brunch in the town. The restaurant offer big buffet so I ordered fresh omlet which I can choose my favorite fillings. Accompanied by hushed potatoes and sausages, it was really a big power breakfast! Recently, I don't have big appetite but today, I really felt like eating! Maybe due to the atmosphere.

Happy Weekend
We talked a lot. It was funny that our common language is now German. Well, I tried my best. They are good friends being patient for my poor German.
After a big meal, we all had a tommy like a pregnant woman. So we decided to go swimming. Luckily, sky cleared up once we arrived at the bathing place.
Happy Weekend I normally at the other side of the lake where also has a bathing spot. It's closer to our home. But it was very nice to get to know the other place. Here, it has more grasses to lie down and a sand coast. I felt that it's more open and comfortable. Happy Weekend
Again we talked a lot. We swum, take a nap, grab an ice cream.. sharing sun cream,, all these things I spent with girls were very precious.
Happy Weekend There was a swam with half grown baby swam. They never afraid of people. They roam around among the people, biting grasses until they satisfied and went back to the lake.
Happy Weekend Since Heike had to go back to Geneva, we said good bye around 4pm. It was actually not a long time but I felt like I enjoyed for a whole weekend. Spending time with girl friends mean a lot to me now.

Earlier in Japan, girl friends are too close and common so I took it for a granted. They were always there next to me. But now I lost them, I mean they are only next to me by email. I can't tell how much I miss those small girl's chat and laugh for a small things.
Friends are treasure. They won't knock you on the door to be your friend. How get to know each others and stay in touch is like a miracle in a long life.
Tonight, I will sleep well, being thankful for the existence of good friends here.

Keine Kommentare: