Montag, 23. Juli 2007

Spain, second visit

Espana!! For me, second visit. First one was 3 years ago. I visited my friend in Balcelona and then spent 3 days in Madrid alone. I clearly remember how it’s like exploring the city all by myself. It was fun, but now I’m happy to be back in the city with my husband.

The reason of the visit is that the sister of my husband will have a birthday. She is now living in Madrid, already speaks very good Spanish. It is family’s event to celebrate for birthday.
After spent one night in Madrid, me and my husband and a birthday girl, Fay drove down to Galicia. It was about 6 hours ride.



Madrid, Saturday morning.



Leaving the city. Found modern monument!
Some points in the way to Galicia reminded me of California. There is some hills but when the land is flat and brown, it's like the I6 between Los Angeles and San Francisco.




Took a break twice and finally reach coast of Atlantic Ocean!

Fay arranged pretty pension, owned by a Spanish woman. Each room has designed differently. Our room has balcony and the bed was covered by white linen. Looks really southern European.





My husband forgot his swimming pants so we went to a shop to buy one. There was quite a variety of Swim pants and I was recommending some. Then suddenly, a shop staff showed him some other selections which is the last one he may choose. They are very short. Me and my friends often laugh at men who wear such a swim pants. Too tight and looks funny. But somehow he chose them, even bought two!! Of course it was not funny for me at all that he chose something which I hate. My mood for the trip drop down to the bottom.

Anyway, it is family’s event. I cannot be upset forever so I joined and went down to the beach. First time seeing the course of Atlantic Ocean!! It was much more beautiful than I thought! I haven’t seen sand beach for a long time and that made me even more excited. It was such a joy to run on the sand toward the see. Water is not warm but at least warmer than the Lake of Zürich where I always swim.



Above photo, there is a Godzilla in the middle of the ocean. (my father-in-law:)


I enjoyed how I float in salt water, the soft touch of sand and fresh breeze. It was perfect first experience of Atlantic ocean.

When I went back to the beach, my husband was there with ugly swimming pants which doesn’t look sexy at all. But I didn’t know this stupid pants will create one big art.....!

I doubted my eyes when I saw my father-in-law with his new swimming pants! Light blue and there is a big Taurus in the middle!!! The Taurus is insisting himself so strongly and drag everyone’s attention to this certain spot:) My father-in-law, whose nickname is Godzilla was very satisfied with his new pants.




So here is the photo of two crazy men who have exactly same legs. The title of this masterpiece is "No father, no son".

Keine Kommentare: