Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007

First BBQ in Zurich!

Zurich is summer. Even though it's again a little bit cooler from yesterday, I already feel like I spend whole summer for this year. What I have not done is BBQ!!! So, my coolest friend in here Zurich asked me to join. This cool friend was organizing BBQ party without knowing how to arrange a grill:) At last, one of her kind colleague bought the grill in last minutes. Otherwise it has become raw meat party.. Swiss style BBQ is interesting! Everybody grill the food which you brought by yourself. "it's mine. That's yours". In Japan, someone is in charge of meat, someone is veggies and maybe someone is drinks and we all share it. It was such a beautiful location beside the lake. Party has start with sunset. For me, barbecue is hotdog, humbergur and chips. But here, everybody bring nice meats, beef, rib even rabbit!! Vegetables are also well prepared. BBQ is great way to meet up and chill with many friends. People sit down on the ground and enjoy food and chats until late. Some people bring fruits, cookies to share in a group. I was impressed by beautiful night lights along the lake and fresh breeze. At the end, I even played Frisbee in the dark! It was ligtened Frisbee in red colour like an UFO!!

Keine Kommentare: