Dienstag, 24. April 2007

Visit of Big 3

This weekend we invited three big VIPs. Big in appearance and big in personality. Good friends of my husband visitied us for cocktails and had first look of our apartment. They are such a cool friends, making joke all the time but same time wearing very stylish and very much attractive lookings. I could easily imagine how they enjoying life after work at drinking bar and on the boat with beer during the weekends. Although they are stylishly dressed, one of them instantly intersted in our vacuum cleaner. He was keep checking it, pulling and pishing the hose, carrying up the maschine and being so curious. At the end, he somehow open the dust box and the kitchen was full of dust;) Then, here comes my super cleaning boy, proudly plug in the vacuum and showed the guests how the maschine works. He cleared up everything completely and three men were curiously paying attention. It was such a funny picture!! Then we sat on the terrace with beer and enjoyed beautiful summer evening. The snacks I prepared seem to be satisfying to them. I thought I cooked too many but it was almost all finish! (Detail of the food is written "All about food" link. They are trustworthy friends for my husbands and also strong supporter for me living in Zurich. My ideal is that one of them marry to my Japanese girl friend and drag her as well to here Zurich! I hope it happens in near future!!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yey! very stylish guys!

Did you extend my apologies to two of big VIP? Hope we can make it next time, with you and your sugar:)

zrr hat gesagt…

Sachy! Hello there! Thank you for your wonderful comment! We are having great weather in Zürich at the moment! How was the wakeboarding?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Zrr! I am so happy to be close to you all through the blog... yes the wakeboarding was very nice. I went with our Executive Chef who is super man. Yuka-chan knows him.
I will make English Blog soon, like Yuka-chan, so please check check :) bye

zrr hat gesagt…

Sachy! Of course I will check your blog! I will also link to it! Please let us know the URL.

My friends are waiting to invite you in Zürich. Sandro wants to make an apéritif party for you!