Donnerstag, 12. April 2007

First Easter

Easter was never familiar to me. Sometime I see flow of bunny and eggs in supermarket but never knew it's meaning. Here in Switzerland, it's not the flow of bunnies. It's a invasion of bunny bringing tons of eggs!! Some show has huge statue of rabbit standing in front of the entrance! So, I finally decided to learn a little bit more a about Easter, what to do about these rabbits. Actually, in ancient age, egg has a meaning of regeneration. People even brought eggs to their grave. Rabbit was a holy animal. Thats why people combined these two theory to this important day for Christian. Not enough, but somehow understood the reason of this special holiday.
IMGP0050
I instantly fell in love with this guy ;)
But fell in love with my husband once again who secretly bought cute easter cakes!

Keine Kommentare: