Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2007

Peets Coffee and Tea at the Airport

After we left the super satisfying hotel, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, we arrived at the airport. Since we left the hotel at 6am, we haven't had breakfast yet.

Even we missed breakfast at Hyatt louge, I was satisfied to get this breakfast at the airport.

Last dinner in San Francisco

"Peets Coffee & Tea" the best coffee you can get in San Francisco. (in casual atmosphere). I never look for Starbucks in San Francisco. Only Peet's Coffee is acceptable for me and so does my father. We had lots of coffee at Peet's coffee during our stay. Since my parents always took me to big lunch, I had hardly space for sweets for coffee break with them. But I was curious for this ginger cockie and finally able to get one before I leave.

"Last Peet's Coffee" at the airport was perfect conclusion for our trip and also this small breakfast was perfect after a big dinner last night.

Keine Kommentare: