Montag, 3. Dezember 2007

Dampferball

Dampferball,, I knew it as "Dance party on a boat". It takes place once in a year in November and the family of my husband always participate it. This year was my first Dampferball experience.

IMG_4187.JPG

Dance with the music of live band and enjoy dining.

IMG_4204.JPG

Very European!!

IMG_4178.JPG

It was 3 course menu.

IMG_1312.JPG

My mother-in-law is "the best dresser" on the day:)

IMG_4181.JPG

Godzilla is also in good mood, even though he just came back from Shanghai on the day before.

IMG_1335.JPG

We danced a lot!!

But what very special about this party is this boat.

IMG_4194.JPG

It's a 106 years old steam engine boat.

IMG_4172.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

It's old but beautiful.

IMG_4177.JPG

Speed measure.

IMG_4192.JPG

It's so funny that people are dancing and enjoying while the engine is running in full power just underneath. It's scrolling very fast but totally elegant atmosphere is on it's above. This miss match of the tempo is funny.

IMG_4203.JPG

Since I moved to Zurich, I have learned that people here really know how to enjoy life. Anything could be a possibility of party and fun time and so does this boat. On the night of cold November, I have experienced another interesting European party. Please also see my Video:

Keine Kommentare: