Sonntag, 18. November 2007

Whole day in LA (part 1)

This is also one of the days I was really looking forward to.
It's the only full day we spent in LA!! I've been to almost all the places in LA but with my husband who is new to LA, I would love to have a typical LA tour again.

We saw beaches yesterday so we started from Century City.

IMGP3840.JPG

Since this shopping center has rennovated in 2004, it has changed a little bit from 5 years ago. I was actully working in a Fitness Gym locating in this shopping center 5 years ago.

IMGP3835.JPG

It's a quite modern shopping center. Spacy and comfortable for shopping an less not rains.

My husband bought puma shoes from here.

Next place is,,, Beverly Hills! You cannot miss this place in LA.

We parked the car in Rodeo Drive.

We left our car in the under ground parking lot and as soon as we came back to the street, it was already a world of "Pretty Woman":)

Return to LA

We strolled down the beautiful white street of Rodeo Drive. Whenever I walk down this area, I feel like Julia Roberts:)) It's a magical place for girls!!

Return to LA

We found a unique shop without a name. My husband is especially fond of stylishly designed shops. Photo of interior was prohibited, but anyway he managed to take some photo secretly. He's done exaclty same in Prada shop Tokyo.

Return to LA

Model of Prada?

He was even asking a name of architects.

Then I had a happy surprise in Dior. My husband bought me an early Christmas present!! I walked down Rodeo Drive many times but never had a real shopping!!

And then we had lunch at the most popular corner of Rodeo Drive.

Return to LA

Return to LA

I came to this corner many times but never thought of having lunch with a view of this famous hotel!

Return to LA

Once I was traveling LA alone, staying in Youth Hostel, my friend and I went into this hotel out of curiosity. We didn't have money to spend even for a drink in this hotel, but hotel cleark was so kind and let us into the bar just for costless water!!

Return to LA

Last time I was here with my friends from Youth Hostel, I really didn't imagine taking photo at this place with my husband only 5 years later. I have a photo taken exactly at the same place 6 years ago. In the photo, a thin Japanese student standing there with a little bit unconfident way. I have to smile whenever I see the photo.

Already done a lot only a half day in LA but there's more to come!! Our tour continues to Hollywood..

Keine Kommentare: