Freitag, 16. November 2007

Arriving in Santa Monica

LA is the place where I feel most familiar with. We drove down from San Jose and finally arrived Santa Monica.

IMGP3738.JPG IMGP3755.JPG 5 years after last visit in LA. Maybe it's because of the off season but the first impression was "calm than before". Much less people on the beach. But I used to go out with my friends and spent time on the beach a lot.

Sycamore to LA

3rd street was there just like before. Maybe some chages in shops on the street.

Sycamore to LA

Venice beach = Muscle beach. Here, I often walked down with some friends, checking shops along the beach. I was about to put tatoo in one of the shops but thinking of hot spring life in Japan, I didn't. In Japan, those who has tatoo on their body are not allower to bathe in hot spring.

Sycamore to LA

On this street, once street performer who was surronded by many people captured me and dragged me into the middle of the circle. I had to perform with him:)

Sycamore to LA

Less people than before but beautiful.

Sycamore to LA

In Europe, there are many stone beach but I love this soft sandy beach.

Sycamore to LA

I remember clearly about these birds. They are always running around the shore.

Sycamore to LA

I can see more birds than people.

IMGP3770.JPG

Los Angeles is huge and has many faces. But Santa Monica is the place where I feel most comfortable. Looking forward to the next day enjoying the city full day, we stayed Marina Del Rey on this day where the friends of my husband live.

Keine Kommentare: