Samstag, 20. Oktober 2007

Invitation from good friend

Last night was one of the days I was really looking forward to. It was the day a good friend of mine, Nadine invited me and my husband to her place. As I'm working in a very small office, she is the only colleague I have and we see each others every day at the office. But same time, we are being good friends even before becoming as a colleague.
Not only visiting her place but also meeting her boyfriend was first experience. I have been heard about him for 2 years and finally able to meet him!!

Essen bei Nadine

Nadine often telling me that her apartment is small but I knew it is not correct. As I entered her home, I was very impressed how neat and comfortable the apartment is. And of course, the apartment is not small at all. She says so just because her parents have huge house. I really knew that! Indeed, her apartment was coordinated with white interior and looks very spacy. (my husband already making himself at home:)

We have been served apello and hand made tomato pie. I let her go earlier from the office but I've never imagined that she cook even for apello. I was too hungry and had to eat a lot from the starter. Maki, another good friend of mine joined us an a meantime.

Essen bei Nadine

Nadine in already like half Japanese. She observe well and always like to treat the others. She was being busy to prepare many things. Her boyfriend is very kind and he constantly check Nadine in kitchen.

Essen bei Nadine

The table was also nicely arranged.

Essen bei Nadine

Main was,, torlilla!! Nadine and her boyfriend are vegetarians. I was very curious what they cook. Vegetarian menu was veryyyyy GOOD! Fresh friend vegetables are incredibly delicious.

Essen bei Nadine

Conversation was continuously in German but interesting is that "high German" is not a mother tongue for anybody:) I found out that Maki has Spanish accent when she speaks German! She is Japanese but her mother tongue is Spanish. Even Nadine sometimes forget words in German:) But like this, entire of the conversation is fun for a German learner.

Essen bei Nadine

Nadine was perfect also in detail.
Essen bei Nadine
Special herb tea was served in even special cup.

Essen bei Nadine

Dessert was especially wonderful!! Nadine baked lemon cake and Maki made Green tea ice cream!!!

Essen bei Nadine

I was curious for the receipt every time I'm impressed by food.

In the night like this, I feel very happy that I live in Switzerland. I can meet and enjoy time with very interesting people which you could hardly meet in Japan. It expand my point of view and often motivates me in many respects.

So the fun night went on and when we realized, it was already 12am. We missed our bus;-) It was too comfortable to check the time before hand. Thank you for cozy night, next time,,, I will be happy to having you in our place!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

mmmmmm.... how nice your friend!

yucocktail hat gesagt…

Hoi Sachiko,

Danke fuers den Kommentar.
yes, all the friends I have here are as cool as you are! Well,, maybe hard to beat you:)