Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007

Cozy time at home

Last Saturday, my husband cooked for me again.
He bought turkey for dinner but I didn't know how I cook them. I'm not very good in cooking without following cook book. So something which is not in a book, I cannot be creative enough to find out by myself.

Essen in Zursach
So he showed me how!

Essen in Zursach

I was watching how it's been prepared.
I really enjoy watching back of my husband cooking. It reminds me of my childhood when my mom was cooking for me. I don't know when was the last time I saw her cooking since it's been a while since I living apart from them. I have to admit that it is so relaxing to see my husband cooking.

Essen in Zursach

He really knows how to cook. Sometime, I"m totally at lost what to do with tons of corrots. But he simply peeled all of them and fried.

Essen in Zursach

and he continued cooking the meat. Turkey.

Essen in Zursach

This is so-called "fitness teller" in Switzerland. Lots of vegetables and little bit of meat is known as the most healthy menu. The meat was cooked perfectly.

For the dessert, we had juicy pear and cheese with fruits bread. It was perfect.

I couldn't be happier!

Keine Kommentare: