Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007

Business trip and home

Last Friday, I had business trip in Grindelwald. As working in a japanese travel agent, Grindelwald is one of the important place to know. The village becomes like small "Japan town" during the summer. The place is indeed beloved among Japanese, specially by old moutain lovers.

Now it's off season. Some hotels are closing to prepare for another high season during winter. Before their closure is the best time for us to check the hotels while they are almost empty.
Me and my colleague (who is actually a good friend) left Zurich 8am in the morning. It was approx 3 hours ride. Of course, it is a business trip, but the time in train with Starbucks coffee is a fun chat time for girls:)
IMG_2765.JPG

We tried our best for scheduling but somehow ended up with worst one. We had to go back and forth for 3 times, to the hotel up on the hill and soon back to the hotel at the station again. Since we had to carry around bruchures, we were totally exhausted by the end of the day.

Even no time for lunch.

IMG_2770.JPG
But the trip was indeed worth. I was selling all these hotels during summer without even knowing exact location. Now I have clear image of each hotels and can recommend client better. The above is a garden of one of the big hotels. View is amazing.

IMG_2808.JPG

Breathtaking view from the taracce. This hotel was my favorite.

IMG_2827.JPG

After succesfully finished all the inspection at Grindelwald, we walked from Interlaken Ost to Interlaken West. Interlaken is a major crossing in this area and we need to know about the city.


Our business trip was very a fruitful one.

But upon I back to home, I was crash. I didn't have enough sleep last night, plus no lunch during busy day. I knew I was starving but I even didn't have energy to think of what to eat. I could grab something from station but my heavy bag refrained me from doing so.

My sweet husband treated me very well.

IMG_2832.JPG

He prepared warm bath for me and mealwhile, cooked very delicious pasta.

IMG_2834.JPG

Ohhhh, this salmon tomato sauce pasta was better than any other restaurants!

After fully relaxed in a bath and enjoyed great dinner, I was completely recovered and had cozy Friday night.
The day of the business trip was also the day that I truly appreciated of my home and a sweet support from my husband.

Keine Kommentare: