Montag, 8. Oktober 2007

Beginning of the wedding program

The family of my husband is unique in many respects. This weekend, it was a wedding party of my sister-in-law. No question that I was really expecting for many surprises. Well, actually, SURPRISE was beyond my expectation!!

The schedule was informed to the guests in advance and it was already a very exciting program. First of all, the location of the venue is in Luesai which is a very small mountain village which even not familiar to Swiss people. Plus, celemony starts only on Saturday, pre-party was arranged at the place from Friday evening. So, it was indeed a full program!

As we arrived, we curiously look for the venue. We walked by the cow's house which is smells even from outside. Then we saw two ladies waiving to us, saying "common in, here's it". Whhhhaaaat?? But that's COW HOUSE!!

We went in. Hot wine was served to me, being fully suspicious. Then I saw. About 80 people are sitting on the wooden picnic bench, which is standing there in row. Everybody seems to giving a speech one by one. I was fully surprised how nicely the cow house is decorated. Big screen was arranged on the front and back of the room, showing continuously photos and films.

All of sudden, my uncle pointed torward us which dragged the attention of all. First I didn't understand but,, it seems that I have to introduce myself,,, in front of 80 people in German. OH NO.

So the night went on. I soon forgot the smell of cows. There was a music performance by guests as well which was very nice.
Ariuschas wedding
Farmer soup, cheese and salami plate are served. Dessert was a big buffet and was all handmade. Of course, it's a caw house and not a real restaurant. But what has been served is "warm heart" of people.
Pre-wedding was already very surprising. The surprise continues until the very end. We had to take "Torches" (like firework but you hold it all the way as a light) and walked all the way down to the village.

Ariuschas wedding
Without having Touches, we really cannot manage this. It is indeed a real "mountain" where you could find no light during the night.

Ariuschas wedding

Everybody totally enjoying this casual but fun arrangement made by bride and groom.
Like this, full program started. Up to this point, I still didn't know that there's more to come on the next day...

Keine Kommentare: