Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007

Fun Friday Night out!

Friday night out.. This is something I haven't heard for a long time.. Well, maybe only half a year;) Anyway, last Friday, I had perfect night out with my friend couple and my husband. It was cultural, artistic and tasty:)) First, we went to Tapas Bar where serve spanish style small dishes and good wine. These must be post to my other blog "all about food" but let me quickly introduce it in here. Fried mushrooms and beans were my favorite. Then we moved on to Tonhalle. In English, it means "sound hall". This is the place where normally older people go with black ties and huts but this time, it was open in casual style. It was nice suprise to see the entrance hall designed very modern. Inside was very classic as I have imagined. I see people wearing sandals and casual pants. The whole atmosphere was relaxing. Here comes conductor, who is the most fun guy in the world! After a small talk, he start singing!! I was really interested in this fun conductor and paying attention to his every movement throughout the concert! There, unpurposely he did it again! He was too excited (?) and threw his glassed in front of the audience in first row!! First I didn't recognize what it was. Then, even a violinist who playing with frown expression smiled! I haven't been orchestra for a long time but it is such an emotional experience. Since we were in the front low, I was able to see all facial expression of people playing instrument. Sometime they smile each others and I found it very cute. Finale was uo-tempo italian music and I could see everyone was very enjoying both listening to it and also playing! European style concert does not finish yet. Now comes electronic concert with which people can dance. Hall was like a night club with REAL music!! Shame that I didn't have enough time to enjoy dancing but it was great experience! I thank to my friend who organize this ticket for us!

Keine Kommentare: