Freitag, 28. März 2008

Shopping and Broadway

sounds very tempting for girls, isn't it? After tough full schedule on the day before, I had such an idealistic day!

Last day in London

TOPSHOP, it's really a dream for all those fashion freak!!

Last day in London

I was swallowed into this shop..

Last day in London

and gone crazy.

You can get everthing here, bags, accesories, skirfs, shoes, bikinis... EVERYTHING!!

Last day in London

It reminds me of my great shopping experience in Tokyo at "Shibuya 109". This is one of the most popular shopping place for Shibuya girls where the whole 7 stories building is only for girls stuff! I loved it!! But TOPSHOP is even better since none of staff here come over to you and try to sell something. In 109, staff can be quite annoying. They always try to sell you more. In TOPSHOP, the people are helpful only when you ask you something, otherwise they let you shop alone.

Last day in London

and qualities are much better!!

London 1st day

My husband became also crazy at "TOPMAN". His shopping is always quite fast while he simply take off his sweater and try t-shirts on without going changing room!

London 1st day

Who is that?? A TOPMAN model:))

In TOPSHOP, there is also a nice cafe.

Last day in London

Girls can have a break after hard core shopping war..

Last day in London

But maybe cafe is more used for men.. who has to wait for girls shopping in the store:)

Last day in London

My husband also ended up like this:)

In US, I had to wait a lot while he is shopping in Apple store but this time he had to wait for me. Poor my man.. I don't know how much time and money I spent in this store..

Lonon 2nd day

Every time after visiting TOPSHOP, we came out with full of bags. This is bags only from 1 day and we've done it 3 times!!

Lonon 2nd day

We went to see Broadway, Le Miserables with full of Topshop bags..

Lonon 2nd day

It was very nice stage, very touching and impressive. But I still like "Phamtom of the Opera" better. I should have read about stories better in advance.

After enjoying Broadway, we went out for dinner with our new clothes on from TOPSHOP. My husband bought sexy shirts and jacket so I'm telling him not to where it for night out without me! Too dangerous!

London,, super city!!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.