Montag, 17. Dezember 2007

I cannot write only about beautiful experience!

I had another family Christmas event yesterday. Which was,,,,, most uncomfortable thing I've ever experienced!

In Japan, there is a word "和 WA". This one Symbol means "harmony", "amiable", "relaxed", "unstrained".
Moreover, Japanese food are called "和食 Washoku" = "Food of WA". Harmony and collaboration of each foods are important but also "peaceful dining atmosphere" is extremely important!!

Where was peaceful atmosphere yesterday??

Of course I'm thankful for those who spoke high German for me upon their speech. But otherwise, I had no idea what they were talking about. I only felt tension from the way they speek. Ok, maybe it was worse if I understood what's going on. But anyway, was it not a Christmas dinner??

I know I have to learn Swiss German, that's my problem. But even without speaking Swiss German, I can enjoy in many situation. It was not only my language problem that I felt uncomfortable.

Stoll Familie

So, I have to drop bomb by writing. Those who destroy "WA" have to be prepared for Japanese attack.

Additionally, my grandma-in-law doesn't like me to take photo all the time so I don't have so much this time.

Thank you for the host who organized the party. I understand that it was lots of work. Thank you for my mother-in-law who introduced me officially to the family. But I hope it would be different atmosphere next time.

Keine Kommentare: