Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007

Christmas Gifts

When we realized, our Christmas tree who arrived naked to our home was gorgeous.

Christmas Eve

Godzilla and Ursula brought lots of presents underneath the tree!!

We kept the space for dessert and came back from the restaurant to enjoy cake and presents!!

Christmas Eve

our second party has started:)

Christmas Eve

Chocolate cake was baked by aunt but Zeno already had a slice before the party..;-)

Christmas Eve

So lovely, the Christmas Card from my family in Japan arrived on this day. We opened it together. Funny my brother as usual.. he wrote "I wish you all happiness for new year so please also pray for my happiness". That's typical my brother,,, he's now looking for a girlfriend:)

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

my dearest Ms. Dior......

I can kiss to the shoe.

Christmas Eve

I gave my husband CD of Alicia Keys and Paris Hilton. He's a fan of Paris. Sometimes I'm jealous because she's too sexy but I also like her style.

I also gave him comfortable long sleeve pajama since he catched cold during cold night. But the present from Godzilla beat it up!!

Christmas Eve

Japanese Yukata designed by Godzlla, super cool!

Christmas Eve

Zeno is more than happy with the gift!! Hey,,, don't you like my pajama!? Ya, I have to admit that this yukata is much more special than boring pajama.

Zeno also gave me sexy dress where I can wear in nice party! I can't wait to wear my shoes and this dress together.

Christmas Eve

Colorful son and father:)
I baked Lebkuchen (special Swiss Christmas cake) on the day before and invited Godzlla and Ursula for tea party. Lebkuchen was a present from me to them. But if we do such a huge present exchange, next year I will arrange some small gifts to them as well. I had no idea how our Chirstmas will be..

They even wrapped up "Neo Zitron" (medicine for cold:), electronic toothbrush and small book, which are very practical. I didn't want to give them non usuful present but now I know what to do for the next year. I learned something.

Keine Kommentare: