Dienstag, 27. November 2007

Eating at home

During our stay in my parants place, we often went out for lunch but we also cooked a lot at home. I like dining out but mom's (dad's) food is different!


Hakone Garden

For example this Japanese home style dim-sum is my favorite..

Hakone Garden

My mom cook this radish for 3 hours. Sauces are soaked in very well and juicyyyyy!!!

Some certain things cook my father, such as eggs, noodles,,, and this one.

Last day in SF

Vongole!!

Last day in SF

Last day in SF

What we have done this day was self - sushi party! San Francisco is great. Almost all the Japanese food including fresh fish are available.

Last day in SF

Last day in SF

Everyone are free to enjoy your own taste!

Last day in SF

We had lots of this cozy home dinner. My husband often drunk too much with my father and crashed into bed.

Keine Kommentare: