Samstag, 8. September 2007

Invited by Greek neighbor

Antoni and Martina are good neighbor of Gadzilla. They know each others for a long time and being a good friend.
This year, as we visited Ermioni with Godzilla, we are also been invited by them for a drink at their place.
Greek people like to make fun.
more and more in Ermioni

more and more in Ermioni
Godzilla gave present to Martina. She soon unwrapped the gifts which is a scarf and a shirt designed by Godzilla. Unlike conservative people, she tried them on at the place and even paused to my camera.) Very cute!
more and more in Ermioni
Antoni also like to make jokes. Once Godzilla was visiting Greece alone, he was eager to know whether GOdzilla has Greek girlfriend or not. Godzilla joked back to him that he has one. He believes men have to have three women at the same time. (which was actually, his wife was also in charge of girlfriend's role:)
more and more in Ermioni
Martina prepared good foods. Octopus was fresh and chewy. She said she has to cook them for an hour to make is soft. Cheese, tomato salads, breads.. Simple foods are the best in Greece while ingredients are fresh enough.
more and more in Ermioni
I like this style of offering guests small foods (not a knife and fork meal) and enjoying chatting until late. Nothing complicated. Very casual but fun.
more and more in Ermioni
Charlie is a house cat. He is quite suspicious with guests and didn't come closer. Outside, there are many wild cats but Charlie is being spoiled at house:) Antoni said every night at 11pm, he comes to his bed and sleep. I tried to pet Charlie but he looked very uncomfortable. But as soon as Aontoni hugged him up, Charlie was very happy.
more and more in Ermioni Martina told me that I look prettier than photo. Well, at photo, I'm sure I had full make-up on. But I visited them without having any make-up. First visit in Greece, I felt like walking naked when I didn't put make-up. But since last year, I got used to it. I also enjoying being as simple as possible in here Greece. But even so, I believe I look much better with make-up. So her small compliment meant a lot to me. I was very proud.
more and more in Ermioni
Laugher was never disappeared until we left.
Upon we left, Antonie and Matrina was waiving to us very long time.
It was the night I was touched by warm hearted Greek culture.
IMG_2070.JPG

Keine Kommentare: