Mittwoch, 5. September 2007

Dinner at Godzilla's castle and his neighbor

"I want to cook tomorrow, can I invite you?" That was the word of my mother-in-law, Ursula's for a invitation. What kind of question, of course I would LOVE to be invited!!
So we knock the door of Godzilla's castle at 9pm.
More in Ermioni

Hmmmm,,, yummy smell was full in the outside kitchen. Ursula was preparing warm meal.

More in Ermioni
Godzilla's castle looks a little different from daytime under sun. Moreeeeeeee misterious....

More in Ermioni
and beautiful.

More in Ermioni
More in Ermioni

My husband instantly started playing computer before the meal ready. This is his habit. Here comes Godzilla.

More in Ermioni
The meal was indeed good. After having unfamiliar Greek food for a while, of course, I miss something different, specially rice!
The above is salad produced by Ursula:) Ingredients are almost same as Greek salad but taste different! Sauce was yummy yummy.
More in Ermioni
Curry, rice, warm okura salad and fruits as side dish. Ursula mixed chicken and pork in curry. It was indeed super good! I missed something like this Asian food. Okura was also very tasty. I eat warm vegetables more than cold salad. Everything was perfect!!
More in Ermioni
I admire how she prepare big full meal for guests here in Greece. I need too many things to treat guests so for me, it's too much pressure if I have to cook dinner for guests. But Ursula seems to be enjoying.

After a meal, Godzilla started working on with strange machine. I really had no idea what that is. I thought, hmmm Pachinko in house?? no way.

More in Ermioni

I went closer and suddnely,,, a loud music played!! It was Music Jute Box!! Godzilla start playing many Greek music over and over. Ursula, who was washing dishes was almost start dancing:)

More in Ermioni

Normally, after dinner at restaurant, we move on to cafe for dessert or coffee. This time, funny Greek neighbor offer us a coffee!! The neighbor used to own restaurant but now retired. We brought grape from home and enjoyed chatting for a while.
The man who used to own restaurant has still hospitality and he was conscious about the coffee for guests.
The above man is fisherman. He knows indeed everything about the ocean. Me, who was stinged by sea jelly, need to know how to cure the scar. He told us that Anmonia works the best.
He was proud that he once caught a shark! He even gave the DVD with photo.
More in Ermioni
So the Greek evening goes by.. People simply gather at the corner of the street, enjoy small cup of coffee and chat for a while. Real "Slow Life" existing here.

Keine Kommentare: