Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2008

Hinking from Brienz Rothorn Kulm

Last weekend I have experienced again new Swiss culture. I absolutely wanted have ride on special SL train running from Brienz to Rothorn Kulm. Since this is a very special open air SL train, it operated only during summer. This month is the last chance for this year.

Rothorn Kulm

Upon we arrived in Briez, I saw a long qeue... A line for the Rothorhn Bahn. (SL train) Whatttt?? It's not a high season in summer anymore! Are they all in the line??

Rothorn Kulm

yes they are.. My dream SL train is right there but it looks like already full...

Rothorn Kulm and while we were in the line to buy ticket, my dream train has departed... Shock!!



But soon Odie realized that there is an another train waiting for us behind. He dragged me to that train which is a "diesel train". Nooooo this is not that train what I wanted!! My dream SL train has no window and you can breathe fresh air!! Beautiful wooden bench are in the row, not like this plastic chair!!

Rothorn Kulm

I was pushing my forehead to the window with sorrow...

Rothorn Kulm

But soon impressed by it's unbelievably beautiful scenery.

Rothorn Kulm

Brienz lake is amazingly blue.

Rothorn Kulm

The train goes quite steep way, through nicely coloured tree.

Rothorn Kulm

Beautiful autumn day.

Rothorn Kulm

Family are hiking. In their behind, you see my dream SL train who left me behind.

Rothorn Kulm

Finally we have reach the top, Brienz Rothorn Kulm!! Wowwww the lake is so down below and now I'm facing to those amazing Swiss alps!!

Rothorn Kulm

It's very beautiful but now I want to fly away like him... because I know I have to go advanced hiking course. Not like those easy couse which I saw from the train.

Rothorn Kulm

Odie,, he is pausing in front of beautiful landscape but I know how it goes behind him..

Rothorn Kulm

Oh my gott!!!

Rothorn Kulm

Unstable rocky way goes all the way down with some melted snow looks slippy and dangerous!!

Rothorn Kulm

I have to go thougth cliff..

Rothorn Kulm

I felt natural power fully in my body..

Rothorn Kulm

After fighting with those steep rocky way. finally I have reach to the peak!! The scenery is only for those who conquered steepy freaky way. Tomato tasted soooo good after a big work!

Rothorn Kulm

This is REAL SWITZERLAND...!

Rothorn Kulm

Mountain plants are also pretty.

Rothorn Kulm

Although we had to go thourgh norrow road, the way after lunch was not so tough anymore.

Rothorn Kulm

This is the point to Canton Bern.

Rothorn Kulm

From Schoenbuehl, we took lift down to village. Funny to riding lift without snowboard:) In summer, the list functions for hikers, very practical!

Rothorn Kulm

After exploring swiss mountain and experiencing my first hiking in Switzerland (advaced course!!) I'm back in the village.

Rothorn Kulm

Lovely goat brothers are telling me "Well down!".
I was totally crash in the train back home but very comfortable after spending time in full nature. Hiking in Switzerland is fun!!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It was on the newspaper when he saw the watch again. How time flies! 50 years had passed since he saw it the last time. He never stopped finding it during the 50 years. He was too old to remember too many things. However, everything about her was still engraved in his mind and never disappeared.[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/ray-ban-sunglasses.html]Discount Ray Ban Polarized[/url]
Rolex has excellent styles for both males and females, and the price ranges enormously so that most consumers can have a satisfying Rolex. This ladies¡¯ Rolex President is the ideal watch for the excellent females. It is made of 18k yellow gold, including the crown and the flutes bezel. it has the custom champagne diamond dial with 10 round cut diamonds. The crystal is of scratch-resistant sapphire conversion. The President Bracelet is powerful, giving the watch a modern look. It is the synonym of luxury and elegance and is suitable for the finest tastes. Some other popular dial colors including silver and white and mother of pearl are also provided. The consumers can choose according to personal taste. This style is very popular among today¡¯s young professional women.