Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008

Sunday with friends

Last weekend we had lots of visitors. My friend who is my ex-colleague visited me on Saturday and on the next day, Zeno's friend who is living in Japan visited Zurich. He, Alessio, is a swiss man but speaks very fluent Japanese and enjoying Tokyo's life style for a long time. Another good friend Alex, who is going Copenhagen and Switzerland back and forth due to his business also visited Zurich. These 2 friends incuding Zeno had great fun old days. They once visited us for dinner in summer.

Weekend Feb 23

We went popular cafe on the top of the hill.

Since it was a beautiful day, the terrace with full of sunshine was packed. I'm a typical Japanese who hates direct sun heat so I preferred staying inside.

Weekend Feb 23

Inside was also nice. The ceiling is high and fresh carrot juice was great.

Weekend Feb 23

One of my main pupose this day is to ask Alessio about his new Japanese girl friend! I was so happy to learn that he takes his girlfriend with him for his visit. She will arrive Switzerland next week so we are planning to have dinner altogether. he seems to be very much in love with her! He showed me his camera full of her photo! She is indeed a pretty Japanese girl. I look forward to seeing her..

Weekend Feb 23

One shot with happy Alessio! Zeno said that Alessio looks very different now. More relaxed and satisfied.

Weekend Feb 23

So now, this sweet face Alex is looking for a steady girlfriend! Zeno is married, even Alessio is now setteling down, it's time for Alex to find Ms. Right:) It's HIS request to put ad of him on my blog:)

Weekend Feb 23

Another shot from different angle! He is half German, half Swedish. Very gentleman. Anyone interested? Please contact me:) Only those serious girls please!

Weekend Feb 23

It was such a beautiful day. Some walk was nice...

Weekend Feb 23

We found some spring on the ground.

Weekend Feb 23

But too long walk is pain for me. Going up to the hill, down to the city, continue along the lake grab sausage at the stand (no seat!) and walk further along the river.. That is way too much! I like walking and I do quite good as Japanese girl but sometime Zeno doesn't care if it's too much for me or not. I got sick on Sunday evening.. This is one disadvantage of mix culture marraige. I try not to say NO without trying but it could collapse cozy Sunday night.

Keine Kommentare: