Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008

3rd Invitation by Chef Cook in Zürich

Last night, we had again invitation by super dentist couple in Switzerland. It's a couple who owns Godzilla's masterpiece at their living room.

and actually, the one who is now taking care of bad teeth:)

Dinner at Caro

The one on the wall is it.

Dinner at Caro

I was really looking forward to this dinner since the girl is really a big cook. She has won in a big cook competetion in TV show. Whenever I'm invited by her, I always have to amazed...
For example this one.

Dinner at Caro

I thought it's a long bread, but actually,,,,, it was gorgeous hand-made appetizer!!

Inside is Shiitake (Asisan mushtoom) and feta cheese. Ohhhh, I should not eat too much appetizer before a dinner but this one,, I just can't help.. I had to eat 3 Stücks!!

Dinner at Caro

After an appetizer (which was already like a portion of my full lunch), we took seat. Hmmmm, Avocado salad was already there which looks also very very good. My husband started biting before everybody are ready.

Dinner at Caro

Before the first dish comes, we asked "what's the starter?". She said "Vegetable soup". I have imagined something like minestrone. But here comes something even more special. Hmmmmm, creamy vegetable soup which actually contains broccoli, potato, carrot (and something else!). I'm always curious and ask her receipt. Once she gave me the receipt of dipping sauce and salad sauce. Whenever I make this sauce and offer to our guests, they all love it!

Dinner at Caro

Odie was very satisfied with this huge bottle of red wine. My husband stays happy with good red wine. Yeah, they know my husband well:) Perfect arrangemet!

Dinner at Caro

Brooooooooo!! Main dish!! Better than other restaurants in Zürich including the level of the presentation as well! Meat was very soft and mushed potato was also perfect. The best mushed potato I know is the one from New York Girll (one of the best restaurant in Tokyo) but her mushed potato can beat it!!

Dinner at Caro

Dessert was of course hand-made. Hmmmmm, I was very stisfied with this fruits salad..

Dinner at Caro

but she even baked cake! With little hearts on it!

I was very very spoiled this evening...

Dinner at Caro

Not only super delicious food but also the environment. Somehow I understand their German very well. Often, I have to suffer Swiss German or even with high German, I really have to pay attention to understand. Which makes me completely wipe out by the end of the dinner. But with them, I don't have problem. I think it's because they are being very considerable about me and use clear German.

After the diiner, we saw lots of photo from their trip and when we realized, it was already 12am. Fun time goes by very fast... It was another cozy Saturday evening with friends!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

The dinner set looks really very inviting, from appetizers, wine, maine course, dessert....

It could be in a seven star hotel like Emirates Palace (Abu Dhabi).

I'm shure their work as dentists must be as well extremely good!

yucocktail hat gesagt…

Giuliano,
Thank you very much for the comment! Yes, she is good both is dining service and dental service:)

Tomorrow, I have appointment at her clinic!