Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007

A day after the wedding

I have to confess that I was really scared of visiting Luesai. Godzilla was telling me how scary the place is, how old the house they have in Luesai. "no toillet in Luesai" "you will encounter bear" Obviously Godzilla is enjoying teasing me, who is typical Tokyo girl.

But actually. Luesai is indeed a beautiful country side even sheeps and cows are ringing bell whole night. Not only toilette but also bathtub is equipped in the house. Even a sauna!!

Ariuschas wedding

On the next day after wedding, Ursula organized big brunch at the terrace, where Godzilla arranged new picnic bench.

Ariuschas wedding
The view was unbelievably beautiful.

Ariuschas wedding

It's a real Heidi land.

Ariuschas wedding

Most of the wedding guests have gathered and continued sharing happy atmosphere from the wedding.
Compared to the wedding date, everybody were more relaxed and was a good opportunity to chat each others.

Ariuschas wedding

Ursula is a proud business woman but she is also professional in organizing cozy party.

Ariuschas wedding

After another big brunch, some people went for a small hiking. I felt a little bit guilty from having huge meal whole weekend but without having this reason, I was wililng to go for a walk. Too beautiful scenery to deny.

Ariuschas wedding

A friend of my husband was crazy about remote radio plane. He was constantly playing (controling?) it. Once it hit me. I think he done it on purpose. Anyway, it's a great place to enjoy such a toy. There's more than a plenty space here.

Ariuschas wedding

First half was a nice walk. But at the end, I had to go through this real hiking road.

Ariuschas wedding

But I managed. It seems to be no problem for others but I almost short of breath:)

I heard there's another hiking course at the other side and this one is 10 times difficult than the once I experienced. Oh no.

But anyway, I enjoyed this breathtaking scenery and atmosphere.

Ariuschas wedding

I was very satisfied.

It was nice close of the big weekend.

Keine Kommentare: