Freitag, 17. August 2007

Tomomi

This Thursday morning was very difficult. I had to say good-bye to a girl who I spent 3 months together almost every weekend. Tomomi is a girl who was home-staying at my husband's parents place. I was really looking forward to having her here and after spending couple of days together, she was already like my little sister. We had a great fun together and same time, I don't know how much I was relieved by her. This is my first summer in Zurich and there are too many things that I could hardly get use. In any of these situation, the existense of Tomomi helped me a lot. She was very thankful for my tlanslation and support but it was me who was actually relying to her. I have spent too long time in Tokyo as being a super busy girl. Therefore, what I afraid the most, let's say what I can't get use to is enormous time. I'm very bad in killing time and make it a fruitful one since my time was always flying in the past. In these moment, Tomomi was there and accompanied me. She also being flexible and accompanied me for quick lunch time. Usually I don't have any plan over the lunch time while my Swiss colleague dash out from the office to meet someone. Tomomi also aked me many things. I helped her to valid Euro Rail Pass, I always ordered everything with my poor German and I translated her whenever she has problem in expressing herself. Usually I was depending on my husband but by helping her, I learned to be confident to myself as well. Without having her, my days in Zurich were more difficult. Life is all about meeting and farewell. I had to say good-bye to uncountable friends in Japan but now in Switzerland there was also many new meeting including Tomomi. Sad to see Tomomi leaving but I also have to move on and be more independent.

Thank you Tomomi. Looking forward to seeing you again in near future!

Keine Kommentare: