Dienstag, 28. August 2007

My 27th Birthday in Tessin

This weekend was like an one whole gift from my husband. It was my birthday and same time our 1 year wedding anniversary. He has arranged a short trip to Tessin, a Italian part of Switzerland where I wanted to visit for a long time. We headed on Friday evening after my work has finished. We slept one night at his grandmother's place in Tessin. She has a holiday house there. On the next day, we had lunch by Lugano See. It was a terrace on the water and I enjoyed such a tasty Italian food and watching lovely swans on the water.

Lugano / Melide / Morcote / Locarno / Ascona / Centovalli / Bellinzona

And we headed further. My super colleague has organized nice hotel in Lugano with special travel agant rate! It was indeed perfect resort hotel with beautiful swimming pool with lake view. Being involved in this industry for years, I'm very keen of good hotels. I'm glad that my husband is a kind of person who can enjoy good hotels together.
Lugano / Melide / Morcote / Locarno / Ascona / Centovalli / Bellinzona
Upon we arrived, I was eager to check out the city so we went down.

Lugano / Melide / Morcote / Locarno / Ascona / Centovalli / Bellinzona
Switzerland... very interesting city. It has so many different faces. Here in Tessin, it was like the other country. The atmosphere of Italy is very strong in terms of people, architecture and of course food. Living in Switzerland is gives you many value. Living in one country but can enjoy many different styles.
Lugano / Melide / Morcote / Locarno / Ascona / Centovalli / Bellinzona
Lugano / Melide / Morcote / Locarno / Ascona / Centovalli / Bellinzona
My husband has a motor boat liscense. He rented a boat and we cruise on Lugano lake. On the way go, I was hopping on the seat whenever hit wave. But my husband told me that it will be more balanced when both of us stand on the boat. So I tried on the way back. It was indeed more fun than just sitting there. I could feel the wind directlty and feel more free!!

That was indeed a great feeling. I was really depending on my husband on the boat but on the way back, he lost where to return. At that point, I found a big "H&M" ad on the street and knew that's the place we should return. Very small but it was nice that I could help him!

Being married for a year but I still feel like we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe it's because we started living together only this year. But for me, freshness is very important of being a couple. I will never be lazy to take care of my look. For me, the most glomorous moment is when my husband tells me that I'm pretty. In Japan, many married couple call each others "mother" or "father" once they have a child. I think this is the worst relationship for married couple becuase when they call each others like this, they lose the feeling of being "couple" easily. I believe this culture is one of the reason of married Japanese man, having affair with young girls. They cannot see his wife as his "first lady" anymore since he see her as a "mother".

I had to admit that there are certain moment that I'm being annoyed. When his voice tone is aggresive or when he reacts like a child, it make me withdraw far away. But of course, some other things what I do also get in to his nerve time to time. But I was really impressed by my husband driving a motor boat. This kind of "excitement" is a good spice in relationship no matter how old you get. Stability and excitement, this balance is important.

Thank you for my husband who makes me feel as a real woman every day. Congratulation to both of us and looking forward to having many more year to come.

Lugano / Melide / Morcote / Locarno / Ascona / Centovalli / Bellinzona

Keine Kommentare: