Freitag, 20. Juli 2007

Boat Ride in Lake of Zurich

Summer in Zurich is beautiful. In beginning, it was very difficult for me to swim in the cold water. How I wish I could swim when the strong sun burning me on the land. But once I step into water, I gave up becuase of it's coldness!! But now, water temperature is acceptable for me as well. I could really enjoy swimming just like local girls!! Every weekend we go Zollikon where we could enjoy bathing in organized and friendly atmosphere. Last weekend, we've done something little bit different from ordinary. Boat ride on the Lake of Zurich! Sibylle,a old good friend of my husband own such a pretty boat! She is also very professional to control it and role down! Zollikon, the place where I swim every weekend goes smaller and smaller. Sibylle rolled down all the way to the middle! Water of the Lake is very clean. Some says you could even drink it's water. But here in the middle, it is even more clean! Here, not a single thing floating on the water. It's colour is emelard. Sibylle had a bag full of snacks to enjoy on the boat! Melon and raw ham became great starter. Her hand-made blue berry cake was also a perfect dessert. Sibylle and Markus. Me and my husband. After enjoying some food, of course, we cannot go back to shore without enjoying the water! There is a small steps on the boat. You could climb down or simply dive in. Markus dopped into the water from his back! Around the boat became suddenly our private beach. (private water!) No oneelse but us swim in the water and it was amazingly refreshing. Time went by so fast. When we realized, it was already late afternoon. Sun was still high up, trying to convince us to stay longer. Cheers to beautiful life!!

Keine Kommentare: