Sonntag, 15. April 2007

Zurzach, Visiting Grandma

Super sunny Saturday! We drove down to Zurzach, where famous for bathing. When I visiting Zurzach last time, it was freezing winter and I don't remember anything about city. Now, it's middile of spring (almost summer) the town itself smells like flower bouquet! Flower on the ground, flower up on the tree, everywhere colored, pink, red and yellow! I fully enjoyed pleasant ride until grandma's place. Grand ma is 91 years old and such a charming person. She speaks high German and quite curious in many things. She has style and this day, she was wearing pink shirts. We had such a gorgeous lunch at the restaurant in hotel (grandma is well known customer here) and had further nice conversation afterward back in home. I asked her how she got married to her husband and when she moved to Switzerland. She showed me old photo of hers and there, exactly! Grandma was sooooo pretty girl, fashionable and has beautiful slim legs! I knew she was a popular one! Not only pretty but also very kind and thoughtful. 91 years old woman, translate German to English for me, whenever I have a difficulty to understand. I was so touched by how she cares about me. I already look forward to visit her once again and have more sweet conversation. Visiting Zurzach is something worth specially on sunny day. It`s a boarder of Germany and Switzerland, split by Rhein. A short walk along the Rhein is something you cannot miss. It's quite amazing that the land over the river is different country.

Keine Kommentare: